2019-2020 Signing Day is Saturday, May 18th
Ages 4-10 years old attend from 9 -11
Ages 11 + years old attend from 11-1
Parent meetings at 11:00 or 1:00
- Leaps & Bounds Cheer Energy Cheer Energy All Stars is the premier competitive cheerleading program in Denham Springs. With over 65 National and Regional Championship titles, our tradition of excellence is obvious from the moment you walk through the doors of our beautiful gym.
- We not only teach perfect technique in tumbling, stunting, jumps and motions, we also instill core values and principles that stay with our athletes for all of their lives. Whether our teams are dominating their divisions at events or the coaches are giving positively charged pep talks to an athlete struggling in the gym, we always strive for greatness. We know that winning happens in the gym before the teams ever step foot on the competition floor.
- Champions know that the key to a tradition in excellence is patience in the long game. There are no short cuts in any sport and All Star cheerleading is no exception. While we know there are many that accept minimum effort and reward mediocrity with accelerated progressions, we stand behind our demand for excellence from our athletes. We have the highest rate of success for athletes being selected for school cheer teams, student of the year and honor roll. We are proud that our All Star athletes competitive spirits and dedicated work ethic extend beyond the walls of our gym.
- At Cheer Energy we know that it’s a team effort for athletes, coaches and parents and this is why we hold a prestigious end of the year banquet for all of our athletes and their parents. It’s the most elegant and special way any sports program around honors the dedication, individual achievements and commitment it takes to make each season successful. Inducting athletes into CE Legends, naming our Rookie and our Athlete of the Year, handing out the fun parental superlatives and so much more is what makes it a truly unique and exciting party.
- We can tell you all about Cheer Energy and how we are different but until you experience it for yourself you’ll never know what it means to be a part of the best. We have a place for you!
I love cheering because it is fun. I get to do flips and stunts. To start with, I love flipping because people can see how cool it is and want to do cheer with cheer energy. Not only do I love doing cool stunts but cheer also makes me responsible. I get to be a base or a back spot. Being a base or a back spot is very important. You have to make sure that you are not wiggling. If you are, your flyer will fall. Therefore, you know why I love cheering. Finally I love cheering with friends and they love cheering with me because we have fun and work together.